- Membership is limited to 20 individual gardeners.
- There is a non-refundable fee of $25 yearly, collected by the Recreation Department.
- Gardeners collectively cover the cost of seeds, seedlings, fertilizer and other garden expenses. Each gardener’s yearly share is $60.
- Gardeners are encouraged to participate in garden planning, operations and support, committing a minimum of 15 hours/month.
- Gardeners should be comfortable working together cooperatively, teaching and learning with others.
- Membership benefits include the opportunity to garden at the park and sharing the harvest on the days you attend.
- Download the garden membership form here
1. No gardening before 8AM and after dusk, seven days a week.
2. No synthetic herbicides and pesticides will be used.
3. The garden will be maintained sustainably, without damage to soil or surrounding area.
4. Nothing with offensive odors, such as raw manure, will be used.
5. No existing trees or shrubs shall be cut or damaged.
6. No pets will be allowed in garden area.
7. Children are welcome but must be supervised.
8. Primarily annual crops should be planted.
9. Selling of produce is prohibited.
10. Care must be taken to avoid waste of water or drainage into neighboring properties.